I have a very busy, but exciting week this week. Here is a run-down of what I have going on....
Today:
- flew home from family vacation in Wisconsin (on a 2.5hr delayed flight that only lasted 2hrs...)
- rested
- started placing invitations in addressed envelopes
Monday:
- shopping in Tyson's for: a dress for Jamie's wedding/my bridal shower, jewelry for my wedding, brown shoes to go with my rehearsal dinner dress, and some other wedding things
- take my wedding dress to be fitted and bustled and my rehearsal dinner dress to be taken in
- finish placing invites in envelopes and double check addresses
Tuesday:
- take invitations to the post office and cancellation stamp every invite
- file my change to my change of address with the post office (switching apartment numbers)
- take my engagement ring to Jared's to be re-sized [better late than never, i guess o=) ]
- dinner with my NOVA ed school friends
- if I have extra time after, relax in the hot tub with a glass of wine =)
Wednesday:
- work on lots of wedding crafts (I'll update with pictures later this week.... hopefully)
- figure out transportation for guests up to the wedding site
- finalize some things for my bridal luncheon
- if Jonathan gets back early enough from his bachelor party/trip, go wedding band shopping
Thursday-Sunday:
- fly up to Minneapolis, MN and drive to Spicer, MN with some 206 girls for Jamie and Rob's wedding!
(Sunday, also):
- Jonathan, his brothers, and my brothers move me into my new apartment (too bad I'm out of town until Sunday evening... its funny how that worked out) =P
Monday:
- physically move myself into the apartment
- unpack and organize the apartment with Jonathan
Phew! Lots to do, but there is also a lot of fun to be had. =)
Mass Flow Rate Definition
2 years ago

You sound busy! It sounds like things are going well for you. Take care! Molly K
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous that you get to see our ed school friends! Tell them I said hi.
ReplyDeleteWe got your wedding invitation yesterday! (well, i don't know when it came, but I just got back from the beach...). It looks great! So excited for your wedding! =)
ReplyDelete