Monday, February 8, 2010

Laundry

I HATE laundry. If I can I will try to wear every clean piece of clothing that I have before I do a load of laundry. To be honest, "clean" can just mean that it passes the smell test.

I hate it so much that I just made an agreement with Jon to dust and vacuum the entire apartment AND clean the bathroom (tub, toilet and all) if he does our laundry.

Marriage is wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. HAHA. I clean the house so Pat will do the laundry too! I HATE it! Thank the Lord for husbands who do laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a W/D in your condo? That can make all the difference if it's not in your unit. Doesn't it seem like laundry appears twice as fast as it disappears?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have a w/d in unit, but we have a huge laundry room 7 floors down in the basement. It's annoying to get the laundry down there, but on the other end you can do 2 or 3 loads at once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the reverse deal....I will do the laundry and Ryan will do the trash and bathrooms. I sympathize with you on having a certain chore that you are desperate to avoid!

    ReplyDelete