Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Cheater's Way to Bake

I love the results of baking, but it is very rare that I desire to embark on a baking adventure. I often cheat and use store-bought mixes to make cakes and cookies, like my favorite: Betty Crocker's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you have never had these, they are a MUST!


Anyways, the baking tool that has opened the word of homemade treats to me is the Pampered Chef small scoop (pictured above in the bowl). My mother gave this to me for my birthday and it is super helpful for diving out cookie batter. It literally takes like 2 mins to divvy out the BC's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip batter and my hands remain completely clean (for some reason I'm fine with messy hands when cooking but not baking...).
This batch of cookies is my third batch in the past week. I promise that Jonathan helps me eat them... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey ya'll! Love your blog! it is too, too cute. Thanks for adding me to your blogroll!

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete