Saturday, November 14, 2009

Settling In

Image taken by Laura A.

Image taken by Haley H.

We made it! Jonathan & I survived the wedding planning process & our wedding was beyond spectacular. With all of the amazing help from our family & friends, vendors, and AMAZING wedding coordinator Megan Daubert everything went off without a flaw. We left saying, "that was like a wedding out of a movie!" It was perfect.

Settling into our apartment has been fun! We have enjoyed moving all of our stuff into the same place, opening gifts and deciding where they should go, and making some purchases of our own to pull everything together.

We have been greatly enjoying living so close to Washington, D.C. We have been trying to do little trips into the city to hang out with friends and visit museums. It has also been awesome to live close to good friends in the area and to see them frequently again. We are also looking forward to hosting some friends & family in the near future!

So, just a quick update. My goal is to start posting frequently again. More to come....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out! You're wedding WAS a dream come true. The pictures are to die for. I can't wait to put some up on my websites! Michael and I would love to come catch up and hang out sometime! I'm glad to hear married life is fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks for the photo credit =) I can email you the pictures I took if you want the... or did I already do that? Well, just let me know if you want them.

    ReplyDelete